Monday: 7:30 am until 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am until 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am until 8:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am until 5:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am until 3:00 pm
Cosmetic dentistry includes a variety of dental treatments aimed at improving the appearance of the teeth, using whitening, bonding, veneers, tooth reshaping, orthodontics, crowns and bridges, and/or implants. Interest in cosmetic dentistry has grown dramatically in recent decades, with Canada and the US being leaders in the development of cosmetic techniques.
There is a strong link between cosmetic dentistry and good oral health, with many of the steps taken to improve appearance having long term positive effects on the health of teeth and gums.
Cosmetic treatments can achieve several benefits, including:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of teeth,
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth,
- Improve or correct bites,
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth,
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth,
- Replace missing teeth,
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.